Training Course on Project Proposal Writing and Fund-raising
Nepal’s communities need sustainable and effective development activities. For the financing of these development projects, organizations are usually dependent on foreign donor agencies. The quality of development projects is of the prime importance for Nepal’s future and at the same time competition for funds is growing. Therefore, the art of project proposal writing and fund-raising becomes a more and more important skill for development organisation.
Although the main focus of this three day course is on development projects and NGOs; the basic structure of a project proposal is also suitable for different types of projects or activities, e.g. for seminars or commercial activities that require funding.
- How to plan for an effective development project ?
- What are trends in development aid ?
- How to describe a problem situation clearly ?
- How to present project ideas clearly?
- How do I know my project proposal is good ?
These and other question will be addressed in Training course on Project Proposal Writing and Fund-raising.
The general objective of this course is to develop capability in to:
- Sessions of different topics are as practical as possible. Most of the training sessions will be carried out in the whole group. Some activities will be done in small groups.
A maximum of 20 participants who are directly or indirectly related with project proposal writing and fund-raising activities are expected to participate in the course.
There will be 2-4 trainers. The trainers are highly trained in the field of project proposal writing and fund-raising activities and have several years of training experience in Nepal and around the world.
According to our tradition, the training methods are varied and participatory. The course is conducted using various methods such as lectures, demonstration, brainstorm, role play, small group assignments, workshop, small group presentation and energisers. During each day there will be some room for working on your own project proposal. Participants can also bring a draft proposal to improve during the course.
- Development Aid Introduction
- Proposal Format
- Proposal Assessment
- Contradiction with Donors
- Needs Analysis
- Project Goal, Objectives and Activities
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Project Budget
- Development Concepts and Donor Jargon
- Improve your own proposal
- Logical Framework
- Presenting your organization
- Building Relationship with Donors
Training Program will be organized in association with ICA Nepal.
Fees – Training fee depends on number of participants and duration of training program. Please contact us email@example.com for more details.